Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- This Test will be conducted in 3 parts.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 160.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of Two and Half hours duration.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of Online Test marks in order of merit in the ratio of 1: 5.
- Final Merit List shall be prepared by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for Online Test and 15% marks for Interview.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
|Part – I: General Awareness||20 Questions|
|Part – II: English & Reasoning||40 Questions|
|Part – III: Questions will be from concerned discipline of Engineering||100 Questions|
- Indian Constitution
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Science – Invention & Discoveries
- Politics Economic Science
- Current Events
- Sports and Games
- Awards and Honors
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian National Movement
- General Policy
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
English And Reasoning
- Essay Writing
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- English Grammar
- Precise Writing
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simplification and Approximation
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Coding and Decoding
- Input & Output Devices
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation
- The Strength of Materials.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Tool Engineering.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Vector Calculus.
- Numerical Methods.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Electrical Materials
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics
- Physical Metallurgy
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Manufacturing Processes
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes
|Aerospace Propulsion||Incompressible Fluid Mechanics|
|Aerospace Structural Mechanics||Introduction to Aerospace Engineering|
|Aircraft Design||Spaceflight Mechanics|
|Aircraft Propulsion||Thermodynamics and Propulsion|
Major topics include in any CSE course are Operating System, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Programming Languages, Microprocessor, Computer Software, Database Management System, Mobile Communications, Cryptography and Network Security, Performance Evaluation, etc.